From: Edmund O'Sullivan <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:38 PM
Subject: Find out how Iraq plans to deliver it's $186bn 5 year development plan
A guide to project opportunities in the non-energy sector in Iraq and the regions
Conference days 5 - 7 December 2011, Sheraton Atakoy Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Register today : Quote 12783-D16-EM4-2 when registering
Dear Dr Hani,
With the growth and rush into Iraq, I thought I would share with you the confirmed the speakers, agenda and opportunities presented by MEED's Iraq Infrastructure Projects 2011 . Taking place at the Sheraton Atakoy Hotel in Istanbul Turkey, join ministries, contractors, consultants, legal and finance experts as they discuss the next wave of projects in Iraq's non-energy sector.
View full programme and speakers here
- Meet H.E. Mohammed Sahib Al-Daraji, Minister of Construction and Housing as he details the plans for the housing sector, advances made and opportunities represented in this lucrative sector.
- Kurdistan strategic update: track record, opportunities and developments in the Kurdish non-energy sectors discussed by Peshawa Said Abdullah, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Finance & Economy, KRG
- Opportunities in Basrah: Hear from Dr. Haider Al-Fadhel, President, Basrah Investment Commission about opportunities in priority sectors and key barriers for doing business
- Hear from Helal A Alqurayshi, Director, Railways (Iraq Republic Railways) from the Ministry of Transport
- Legal and Finance – a panel discussion covering Iraq's main barriers to entry from experts currently working in Iraq
Essential topics include:
- Iraq's National Development Plan – where the plan is and what you can expect next?
- The Kurdish business environment – infrastructure opportunities from the Ministry of Finance & Economy Challenges and opportunities coming for railway, road and airport projects
- Refining your strategy in Iraq: experiences in financing, security and insuring your initiatives
- Addressing private sector involvement: funding realities, uncertainties and investor appetite
- Critical issues to consider when doing business in Iraq: legal requirements, costs and securing a workforce
For a speedy registration go online or simply email http://conferences.emap.com/_act/link.php?mId=A91037462086934204412976312219&tId=9442980. Alternatively contact a member of the team on +971 (0) 4 390 0699 and they will talk you through the registration
If you're breaking into the Iraqi projects market, make sure that don't miss this important event.
I look forward to meeting you in December!
P.S. Become a sponsor alongside Lafarge and Hill International – contact Gina Kersyte on +971 (4) 390 0971 or email here to find out more information