الثلاثاء، 8 مايو 2012
70 th anniversary UACEG International Jubilee Conference
UACEG 2012: Science & Practice
15-17 November 2012, UACEG, Sofia
Aims & Topics
We hope to bring together from around the world academics, researchers and practitioners in the broad field of Architecture and Civil Engineering to review and discuss recent achievement of knowledge in these areas.
Architecture and Urban Planning
1. Architecture 2. Urban Planning
1. Reinforced Concrete Structures 2. Steel, Timber and Composite Structures 3. Earthquake Engineering 4. Mechanics 5. Building Materials and Insulations 6. Construction Technology and Management
Transportation Engineering and Geotechnics
1. Transportation Engineering 2. Bridges and Underground Structures 3. Geotechnics
1. Water Supply, Sewerage, Water and Wastewater Treatment 2. Hydrotechnics 3. Irrigation and Drainage Engineering 4. Hydraulics and Hydrology
Geodesy, Cartography and Remote Sensing
1. Geodesy 2. Geodesy and Geoinformatics 3. Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 4. Cartography
Mathematics and Physics Infrastructure Projects and Legislation Social Sciences Lifelong learning
31 May 2012 Please, send the abstracts as soon as possible but no later than 31 May 2012. Notification for acceptance of the papers: as soon as possible but not later than 15 June 2012.
31 August 2012 Registration of the participants, receiving the full text papers and payment of the conference fee
Prospective authors are invited to submit a brief abstract (up to 15 lines) in English including the title of the paper, a completed list of co-authors and the mailing address. The abstract should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (+359 2 9632636) as soon as possible, but no later than 31 May 2012.
The notification for acceptance of the papers will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 15 June 2012.
In partnership with:
Bulgarian Construction Chamber
Chamber of Engineers in the Investment Design
Media partner: newspaper "Stroitelstvo Gradat"
In collaboration with:
Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
Ministry of Transport
Ministry of Environment & Waters
Dr. EMAD HANI ISMAEEL
Ph.D. in Technologies for the Exploitation
of the Cultural Heritage .
Senior Lecturer in the Dept. of ArchitectureE-mail: email@example.com
College of Engineering , University of Mosul
Mosul - Iraq .
Web Site: http://sites.google.com/site/emadhanee/
Tel : +964 (0)770 164 93 74
في 9:40 م