11th International Built Environment Postgraduate Research Conference
- Date: Monday 8 April 2013 9.00am - Wednesday 10 April 2013 5.00pm
- Venue/Location: University of Salford, MediaCityUK, Plot B4, Salford Quays, M50 2HE
- Event type: Conferences
- Description: The School of the Built Environment at the University of Salford is holding its annual three-day international conference for postgraduates from any institution who are researching the built environment.This is the 11th conference of this highly successful series. Other recent conferences include those in Prague (2008) and Salford Quays (2009 and 2011). This year the Conference is being held at the University's new MediaCityUK campus, at the heart of a major new development for the digital and broadcast industries right here in Salford.The conference offers an important opportunity for built environment research candidates to meet together to gain an insight into current international research in their field, and to gain valuable conference experience. We look forward to welcoming delegates who are undertaking research for a professional doctorate as well as those who are researching for the traditional PhD or MPhil awards. Led by key academics, the conference provides opportunities to enhance and develop research skills, to network and to exchange research ideas and activities in a supportive environment.Particular features of the conference include:
The conference fee is £250.Key dates:
- Keynotes from leading academics and industrialists to provide a global perspective and vision for built environment research
- A choice of workshops with the opportunity to discuss research methodological issues and the challenges posed at different stages of postgraduate study
- An informal welcome reception and visit, and formal conference dinner which provide opportunities to meet fellow researchers and leading academics in the field
- Constructive feedback for each researcher on his or her paper and presentation and prizes for researchers at different stages of postgraduate study, including best papers and presentations
- Dedicated professional doctorate stream within an international built environment research conference.
For more information on paper topics and to register, please visit the IPGRC website.
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 November 2012
- Abstract acceptance notification: 16 November 2012
- Full papers submission deadline: 31 January 2013
- Paper review notification: 15 February 2013
- Final papers deadline: 8 March 2013
- Registration deadline: 15 March 2013 (note, papers which no registration has been received by this date will be withdrawn from the conference)
Dr. EMAD HANI ISMAEEL
Ph.D. in Technologies for the Exploitation
of the Cultural Heritage .
Senior Lecturer in the Dept. of Architecture
College of Engineering , University of Mosul
Mosul - Iraq .
Web Site: http://sites.google.com/site/emadhanee/
Tel : +964 (0)770 164 93 74