Proceedings of the conference will be published as a book.
- Aspects of improving the artist's "own" awareness of his/her own practice and the knowledge it incorporates;
- Aspects of insight, understanding and knowing in the work;
- Discussion of the processes of making the work/design/music in the context of own and other practices;
- Discovery/definition of values in the process of designing/making/doing/performing;
- Implications of uncovering the aspects considered as tacit;
- Exploration of the tension between the understanding and emotional experience of the work of art or design;
- Forms and frames relevant to represent knowledge based on creative practice;
- Investigation of the relation between the creative work and its description – interpretation – explanation;
- Inwards and outwards communication in designing/music/arts.