Future Housing Summit 3 - 05 March, 2013 - The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa , Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Future Housing Summit
03 - 05 March, 2013 - The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa , Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Planning and developing housing infrastructure to meet the demands of regional population growth.
Governments around the Middle East have recognised the crucial need for housing development and residential infrastructure to meet the ever rising demands of their populations with the ultimate aim of ensuring stability and sustainable development in their respective countries. This has generated a huge boom in the regional housing market with governments planning for the construction of over a million housing units within the coming decade. 2013 will be a critical year in terms of the activity taking place in the regional housing market as regional governments continue to take steps towards the realisation of residential housing complexes on an unprecedented scale.
This pivotal summit will target the countries that have confirmed their commitment to this vision of providing housing on an unprecedented scale.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has established a dedicated Ministry of Housing within the past year that has announced a US$67bn commitment to build 500,000 housing units within a decade. Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Iraq, and the UAE have similarly followed suit and developed specific visions and targets for providing their burgeoning populations with affordable and sustainable housing in the future.
Key benefits of attending:
- Improve your company's performance by learning new project management techniques during panel discussions, workshops and technical presentations
- Enhance your business development capabilities by hearing the latest updates on construction and infrastructure projects in the region during interactive case study presentations
- Generate future opportunities by networking with decision makers including Company Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Undersecretaries, Heads of Construction, Heads of Infrastructure and Technical Directors
- Hear about the latest advances in integrating smart building technologies and sustainable materials through meeting our industry-leading sponsors and solution providers
- Boost your bottom-line by discovering ways to reduce re-design phases and maximise the use of cost-effective and energy efficient materials
Key themes covered at the Future Housing Summit 2013 include:
- Residential housing developments currently being built and planned for the future
- Energy efficient and sustainable building methods used in modern developments
- Use of durable and affordable materials in construction
- New financing structures being introduced by regional governments to increase home ownership
Who you will meet at the Future Housing Summit 2013:
- Urban planning authorities and government bodies
- Real estate developers
- Utility providers
- Main contractors
Dr. EMAD HANI ISMAEEL
Ph.D. in Technologies for the Exploitation
of the Cultural Heritage .
Senior Lecturer in the Dept. of Architecture