Chiba University, Chiba, Japan
6-8 March 2013
Submit a Conference Proposal
1. Prepare your proposal
2. Submit your Proposal
- Log-in to CG Publisher to submit your proposal
- Enter all the requested information, and choose the Themes and Keywords that best fit your presentation
- Note the proposal review period, based on the date of your submission
3. Register to attend Conference
- If your proposal is accepted, declare your intention to attend and present your work by registering for the conference.
- Remember that your presentation cannot be scheduled until your registration is complete and fully paid.
4. prepare your presentation
- Note your presentation date: Depending on when you submitted your proposal and completed registration, your presentation will appear in either the draft program (posted 8 weeks prior to the conference start date) or the pre-conference program (2-4 weeks prior to conference start date).
- Note the "tips" for your type of presentation, information about technology requirements, and other useful information in the Program of Events.
5. publish your work (optional)
- Prior to the conference, and up to one month following, you may choose to submit a formal academic paper based on your presentation for possible publication in the peer-reviewed journal.
- You may also submit a manuscript or book proposal for consideration in the book series at any time .