********** Antalya, Turkey
********** Deadline for full paper submission: 15 June 2013
Laser Scanning 2013 is the 8th event of a series of ISPRS workshops covering various aspects of spaceborne, airborne and mobile laser scanning, and all terrestrial 3D ranging sensors. The workshop would like to bring together experts from different disciplines which are focused on the modeling and application of point cloud data acquired from laser scanners and other active imaging systems, such as range cameras and gaming sensors. All aspects related to sensor calibration and modeling, as well as data processing are involved.
The Workshop is held in conjunction with ISPRS Conference on "Serving Society with Geoinformatics" (ISPRS2013-SSG) -http://www.isprs2013-ssg.org/ - and the ISPRS Workshops "Object Extraction for 3D City Models, Road Databases and Traffic Monitoring - Concepts, Algorithms and Evaluation (CMRT13)" - http://www.cmrt13.tum.de -
- Sensor and system calibration and validation;
- Error and data modeling;
- Point cloud registration and processing;
- Feature extraction and object recognition;
- Full wave-form data analysis;
- Data fusion (LiDAR, RADAR, imagery);
- Mobile terrestrial scanning systems;
- Range imaging and gaming sensors;
- Modeling of anthropogenic and natural areas;
- Engineering and science oriented applications.
- ISPRS WG V/3: Terrestrial 3D Imaging and Sensors
- ISPRS WG III/2: 3D Point Cloud Processing
- ISPRS WG I/2: LIDAR, SAR and Optical Sensors for Airborne and Spaceborne Platforms
- ISPRS WG I/3: Multi-Platform Multi-Sensor Inter-Calibration
- ISPRS ICWG I/Va: Mobile Scanning and Imaging Systems for 3D Surveying and Mapping
- ISPRS WG V/2: Cultural Heritage
- ISPRS WG VII/7: Theory and Experiments in Radar and Lidar
High-quality papers covering one or more of the above topics should be submitted electronically using the conference tool on the conference web site.
Please consider strictly the deadline for the submission of full papers: 15 June 2013.
The papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines for preparing manuscripts and should not exceed 6 pages in length (http://www.isprs.org/
All papers will be submitted to a double blind peer review process.
Accepted papers will be included in a volume of the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.
Authors have to be registered by August 31 to warrant publication of their paper in the ISPRS proceedings.
- Submission of full papers: 15 June 2013
- Notification of authors: 19 August 2013
- Submission of camera ready manuscripts: 31 August 2013
- Registration of authors: 31 August 2013
- Early registration deadline: 15 September 2013
The registration fee will be announced soon.
There will be a joint registration fee for attending both the Laser Scanning 2013 and the CMRT 2013 workshops, and a reduced fee for persons who also want to participate in the ISPRS 2013 joint meeting on 'Serving Society with Geoinformatics'. There will be a joint registration system for all workshops, that will be made available soon on the website of the joint meeting on 'Serving Society with Geoinformatics'.
Marco Scaioni (Tongji University, Shanghai, P.R. China)
Roderik Lindenbergh (Technical University Delft, The Netherlands)
Sander Oude Elberink (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
Francesco Pirotti (University of Padua, Italy)