Fiber-Grass in Delhi, India by Dinkoff Architects & Engineers Inc.
- Architects: Dinkoff Architects & Engineers Inc.
- Project: Fiber-Grass, Spiretec Urban Plaza
- Location: Greater Noida, Delhi, India
- Type: Urban Development
- Date: January, 2011
- Status: International Competition
- Client: SPIRE World, New Delhi, India
- Area: 62, 750SqM
- Credits: Tino Dinkoff- Design Principal; Ben Wu- Project Director; Stanislav Hristov- Visualizations; Saeko Harada- job captain, Manuel Quevedo, Fayez Mazid
The residential tower opens south giving to all apartments a healthy sun contact. At the same time the ultraviolet sun rises, during the hottest summer time, are blocked protecting the interior environment from overheating. Winter time when the sun is low, it reaches dipper indoors. There are several gardens on different floor levels which keeps the environment healthy. They filter the hot summer temperatures and redistribute cooler air to all unites of the tower.